the global approval requirements
The automotive industry plays a very important role as a column of prosperity and growth in Europe. Leaving 6.9% of GDP (Gross Domestic Product) and 12.7 million of direct and indirect jobs. Statistically speaking a third of all manufacturing jobs in the European Union are linked to the sector contributing approximately 95,100 million euros.
Our company offers the compliance certificate for vehicles through our website.
In order to have a good production with an appropriate behavior, both the companies and the government follow a stable behavior, an industrial policy that creates the best environment to maintain a strong, competitive and diversified industrial base in Europe.
The first international agreements arose thanks to the expansion of commercial movements beyond the borders of the countries because despite starting to be considered a new symbol of wealth and prosperity, caused the first problems, such as accidents and conflicts due to the different procedures and regulations of the states.
The COC is available for all vehicles that need it built by the European market.
The basic technical requirements of a car are:
1. Asymmetrical front lights. (R2 and / or HS1)
2. Retro reflective devices.
3. Luminescent plate on the back.
4. Asymmetric sealed front lights.
5. Direction indicators,
6. Galibo lights (in the case of trucks), lights in front and behind, lights on the sides and stops.
7. Front lamps (H1, H2, H3, etc)
8. Electromagnetic compatibility.
9. Doors with hinges and secure locks.
10. Behavior of the steering device in the event of a collision.
11. Brakes (category M, N and O, depending on the case).
12. Safety belts.
13. Anchorages of safety belts.
14. Resistant seats.
15. Anti-theft system.
16. Front lamps for fog. (Asymmetric)
17. Interior equipment.
18. Protective cases and visors (in the case of motorcyclists)
19. Reverse lights.
20. Supports for the head.
21. External protections.
22. Pre-warning triangle.
23. Prior warning devices (proximity sensor).
24. Protection of the occupants of the cabin (safety for passengers).
25. Tires (for motor vehicles and their trailers)
26. Fire safety.
27. Incandescent lamps.
28. Rear fog lamps.
30. Security glasses in front and behind.
31. Security system for children.
32. Emissions (diesel, NG and LPG, these are obtained through a certificate of conformity)
33. Stop lights, direction indicators, luminescent plate on the back and front.
34. Noise level emitted by the car. (M or N, it is subject to the model of the car, if it is a vehicle or a truck)
35. Mechanical coupling devices.
36. Replacement of silent systems. (for public service vehicles).
37. Operation controls, control identification, indicators (public service vehicles).
38. Resistance of the cabin for commercial vehicles.
39. Strength of the superstructure (for buses).
40. LPG equipment.
42. Interior materials resistant to fire.
43. Stability of the gas tank.
What do I need to get my COC? Information available on our website.
This regulation includes technical conditions that the cars must comply with, and a prior inspection obligation is established to allow their circulation.